Apparently, if you have no Rhesus factor in your blood you don’t have the gene that links you to the Rhesus monkey. If you have a positive blood type, you DO have this Rhesus factor. Without it, your blood type is negative. Apparently about 15% of the population is Rhesus negative. You can read more on Rhesus negative blood from Stanford right HERE. If you do some Googling you will learn that you are part alien (!) though that has not been substantiated. No one is quite sure exactly where the RH- came from. I will leave the interpretation up to you.
There are Facebook groups and online support groups for RH- individuals. Why?
Being RH negative has an ANECDOTAL link to the following traits (via the Rh Negative Registry) :
- A feeling of not belonging
- Truth seekers
- Sense of a “Mission” in life
- Empathy & Compassion for Mankind
- An extra rib or vertebra.
- Higher than average IQ
- ESP Ability
- Love of Space & Science
- More sensitive vision & other senses.
- Increased of psychic/intuitive abilities
- Cannot be cloned
- Lower body temperature
- Higher blood pressure (some say lower)
- Predominantly blue, green, or Hazel eyes
- Red or reddish tint to hair color
- Increased sensitivity to heat & sunlight
- Unexplained Scares
- Piercing Eyes
- Tend to be Healers
- Empathetic Illnesses
- Ability to disrupt electrical devices
- Prone to Alien Abductions
- Experience unexplained phenomenon
- Physic Dreams and/or Ability